Clinical Research Investigators Forms & Guidelines
For clinical investigators working with BRI to find research forms and guidelines specific to the type of study you are conducting.
Welcome to the Clinical Research Program website. The Clinical Research Program at BRI applies discoveries from the laboratory bench to the patient's bedside. This bench-to-bedside approach enables researchers to rapidly develop advancements in medical treatments with the potential to directly benefit patients living with disease. The Clinical Research Program conducts research trials in cancer, diabetes, neurology, gastroenterology, cardiology and many other conditions. These efforts bring together both our basic scientists and clinical investigators across many diseases.
For research forms and guidelines specific to the type of study you are conducting, click on the stage of the study you would like to work on:
Projects With No Human Subjects: Determination Form
Start-Up - open a new study (please specify the type of study below)
- Retrospective (Chart) Study Start-Up
- Investigator Initiated – Interventional e.g., standard treatment(s)
- Investigator Initiated – Interventional Biologic or Gene Therapy
- Investigator Initiated – Non-Interventional e.g., database, registry
- Industry Sponsored – e.g., pharmaceutical company
- Federal / Not for Profit – e.g., TrialNet, JDRF, NIH, NCI, etc
- Cooperative Research – e.g., UW, Swedish, FHCRC, Group Health, etc
- Humanitarian Device Trials
Open / Active - forms and guidelines for studies currently open
Closure - close a study